Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chapter Nine

THIS POST MAY NOT BE STAYING!!! PLEASE DO NOT BECOME TOO ATTACHED, I HAVE NOT DECIDED IF I LIKE IT YET ENOUGH TO KEEP IT, OR IF IT HAS ENOUGH MATERIAL TO GO ON, OR IF I SHOULD JUST STICK TO THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE- THANK YOU

♥Ky


I faintly recall hearing a woman gasp, probably shocked 'My God Tony! Why isn't this working?!'  A man grumbled something that I presumed to be
try harder but I still felt nothing- nothing at all. 'Demon child!' One woman hissed, nearing me- or was she? My eyes flew open, and I was on my feet in a second, walking towards the woman who was hissing 'Demon child! Demon child!' over and over. Apparently, many people were just as shocked as the woman was, when I came face to face with her- because her face went from angry, to green, to white. She reached up and stroked my cheek. "My Lord!" She shuddered. I thought I was still me- I thought I was still Ice McCain, 15 year old, average grade 10 student... Why was she making a big deal out of this? Maybe I was cut up real bad- then I noticed how slowly my heart was beating, but how hot I was. What the hell? Everything went black around me. Damn I hated Syncope!

When I awoke a few hours later, I heard the annoying beeping sounds of a monitor and the overly sterile smell of a hospital. "Miss, you and your friend have been exposed to some sort of airborne virus- it's I.D is WOLFF 17856445.332 or WOLFF for short." An extremely young doctor said, wearing a mask covering his mouth. "I guess it's contagious..?" I sighed. The doctor looked around the room, as if to shoo out others, "No, absolutely not-" he replied. "You're a bad lier!" I laughed, my voice sounded different. "Ok, WOLFF has a different affect on every one of it's test subjects, and you were exposed accidentally- and well, so far all of the side effects include..." he trailed off. I glared at him. I took a sharp breath in, as if I'd hit him, "Yes. Oh, right! The side effects include enhanced beauty, supernatural abilities, change in skin and hair color, mood swings, and finally- immortality... Or at least the aging process is slowed greatly, it could take around a century before a year phases your body.." The doctor said, smiling sheepishly. God, I wondered how many of these 'symptoms' I was 'suffering' from.  Or, Alex. "What about Alex?!" A asked, what was this, a million and one questions? "Who?" He replied. "Um, the boy who was in the car when I crashed-" I hurried through my sentence. His eyes grew sad. "He's in the hospital with intensive injury's but he was exposed to WOLFF, and will probably have the same outcome as you. The boys who's here have black and the other has blackish blue hair with green in it, they'll be able to meet your pleasurable aquaintance later." The doctor called before leaving the room. Oh my lord- it was Brad and Adam- we had hit them, and we exposed them to WOLFF- ?  Was that even possible? Did they expose us? What was going on here?! Was this a bad dream?! Was the car in a ditch somewhere and this was my imagination playing games on me?!

No comments: