Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chapter Ten

I'M STILL NOT SURE ABOUT THE WHOLE IDEA OF GOING OFF TOPIC WITH THE WHOLE "WOLFF" EXPOSURE THING, BUT IF I DO, DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I'M DOING A TRIAL-AND-ERROR RUN THROUGH

THANK YOU,

♥Ky


I frequently kept trying to "wake" myself up, but with no success. "What the hell do you think she's doing Aaron?" I thought I heard someone ask, fortunately, I didn't hear a reply, or that would've sent me over the deep end- I was in quarantine, my brother was in a hospital, Brad and Adam were here, and I didn't know how long I had been here for! If I had to sit, in this tiny little white room, with people walking passed me, making comments on me any longer, I think I would go stir-crazy!! But that's when that young doctor-dude walked in. "Hello again, Patient #764456420.25755." He said cheerfully.  How could he be so cheerful. "How many patients actually survived 'this'?" I asked, throwing my arms open, indicating around the room. "Oh, um- plenty..." He replied nervously. I hissed. "Look, I'm David Laing, I haven't worked here long.. I- I don't actually know what's going on in here!" He said with a whimper, and reapproached him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug. "FINALLY!" I sighed, "Something that I can trust." As I released David, I realized, he didn't look any older then I was. "How old are you?" I asked, curiously. "Seventeen..." He said, smiling sheepishly. Wow, so secret services really did pick up the brainiacs when they were younger. "I was exposed to WOLFF when it was a work in progress, and I was the first to 'suffer' from immortality. Really, I haven't aged a day in over 25 years- I've been 17 ever since..." He said, sounding kind of sad about that. I felt bad for him. "Does your family know?" I asked, hoping he could at least go back to see them. He shook his head, breathing deeply now. "Nah, my parents died way back, and my sister died during the trials, and my brother Tony is a doctor here, he's 19.. and a jack ass." 

IF YOU AREN'T REALLY FEELING THE STORY, YOU CAN LET ME KNOW, I WILL HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT, IT WILL BE FOR STORY IDEA'S COMMENT'S AND COMPLAINTS ONLY, ANYTHING ELSE WILL STRICTLY BE DELETED.

THANK YOU-

Ky

No comments: